• 2 cups diced pie pumpkins (Small pumpkins are best.)
• 3⁄4 cup dates, pits removed
• 5 tablespoons coconut milk
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
In food processor, combine pumpkin, milk, spices, and vanilla. Blend thoroughly. Add the dates and continue to blend until smooth. Add coconut oil last, once the mixture is warm from blending. Put into small serving bowls and chill for about 6 hours. (More time allows the flavors to meld.) For those not completing purification, this pudding can be put into a nut crust to make an excellent pumpkin pie dessert. Top with cashew butter for added yum! Serves 2-4.
Pumpkin is an excellent source of potassium as well as carotenoids, vitamin, and fiber!